Justin Bieber blasts his fans again

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2016
lifestyle
G O S S I P
Justin Bieber blasts his fans again
J
ust days after telling concertgoers in Birmingham that their excited
screaming was “obnoxious”, Justin told fans in Manchester on
Thursday to stay “as quiet as possible” while he was singing. According
to BBC’s Newsbeat, he said: “Try and stay as quiet as possible. You can
scream as much as you want afterwards, but while I’m singing try and stay
quiet.” And Justin, 22, was also annoyed that fans would not listen when he
started talking between songs. He reportedly said: “I just thought I could
have a moment to say something. If not, I’ll just get to singing. I don’t mind
cutting the bulls**t because I don’t need to talk. I’m just trying to engage,
but if you guys don’t want to do that then we can just play the music.” This
comes just days after Justin blasted fans for screaming at his show at the
Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Kylie Jenner among 30
Most Influential Teens
T
Caitlyn Jenner’s daughter
gives birth to a baby boy
C
assandra Jenner Marino delivered
her and her husband Michael
Marino’s third child on Tuesday,
and took to her private Instagram
account to share the news with those she
allows to follow her. In one post, the 36year-old beauty wrote: “He made it! One
day before his due date and on Mike’s
dad’s birthday. 8lb 13oz 22 inches long. I
am elated and exhausted but a super
happy non-pregnant mama :). (sic)” She
also posted another photo of her two
daughters Isabella and Francesca getting
a first look at their new baby brother,
whose name has not yet been
announced. The photo was captioned:
“Proud big sisters. They are over the
MOON (sic)” Cassandra - who is Caitlyn’s
daughter from her first marriage to
Chrystie Crownover - previously admitted she’s grown closer to Caitlyn since
her transition last year. She said: “My relationship with Caitlyn is much better than
with Bruce, but we still have a lot of work
to do. We didn’t talk for years, and now
we see each other every couple of weeks
and talk on the phone, which I am grateful for.
he ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star was once
again featured on TIME magazine’s annual list for her
“willingness to experiment with outsize looks plumping her lips, dying her hair and using bright makeup
in bold combinations” whilst Jaden has been honored for
“rebelling against mainstream culture”. ‘Lush Life’ hitmaker
Zara has made the list for the first time and has been
dubbed “one of the most promising talents in pop music”
whilst Shawn Mendes also gets a nod for “conquering singles charts” across the world. Elsewhere on the list, Fifth
Harmony’s Camila Cabello has been featured for her hit
music and her activism, notably when she recently penned
an essay about her experience when she arrived to the
United States in the 2000s as an immigrant. In the essay,
she wrote: “This country was built on immigrants. People
who were brave enough ... to leave behind everything we
know in hopes of finding something better. Chloe Grace
Moretz certainly isn’t afraid of voicing her own opinion,
which is no doubt how she secured herself a slot on the list
after she slammed Kim Kardashian West for her nude selfie.
Dita Von
Teese wants
people to be aware
of ‘staggering HIV
statistics’
Kim Kardashian
insists she could
handle pitfalls of fame
T
Lindsay Lohan owing
almost £78,000 in rent
T
he 44-year-old burlesque dancer has
been working closely with amfAR the Foundation for AIDS Research for their ‘The Time Is Now’ project, in which
she leant her voice to the Boy George hit
‘Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?’ alongside
singer-songwriter Sebastian Tellier. She
said of her work with amfAR: “During my
two years of service with [amfAR], I learned
a lot about the staggering statistics of
young people becoming infected with HIV.
It’s an important cause to me because I
think that there are more and more young
people that aren’t concerned about this
disease, while the facts show that we
should be.” The project is a compilation
album of 1980s hits, which was created to
benefit the foundation and its research.
The 14 track album includes performances
from artists such as DNCE, Phantogram,
and even Scarlett Johansson under her
band Sugar for Sugar. Whilst Dita is quick to
claim she’s “not a singer”, she says she still
wanted to to get involved with the project
because she wants “to be of service” to the
foundation.
I
t has been claimed that the 30-year-old actress has been issued with court
papers by lawyers acting for the landlord of a £3.5 million flat she was leasing in
Knightsbridge, London after she failed to pay the outstanding amount.
According to the Daily Mail, they are “demanding payment of £77,600, and will
petition at court for her bankruptcy on November 8 if she fails to pay up”. Her former fiancÈ Egor Tarabasov, 23, has also accused her of stealing items from him,
worth a total of £24,000, including a Rolex Oyster watch, designer clothing and a
small gold crucifix, which belonged to his late godfather. He has reportedly spoken to the police about the alleged theft. A friend of Egor told the newspaper:
“Lindsay is in an absolute mess. She has blown virtually all her money, and has
basically resigned herself to being declared bankrupt... The whole situation is
incredibly tragic, and for Lindsay this is an astonishing fall from grace. “The thing
he really wants back and which, ironically, is of very little monetary value, is a small
gold Russian orthodox cross which was given to him by his dead godfather.”
Eddie Redmayne got
complete stage fright
T
he 34-year-old actor - who plays magizoologist Newt
Scamander in the JK Rowling-penned movie - admits
he was incredibly nervous about picking up a wand
to use on set. He said: “It was so weird. Because when you
get to pick up a wand, your inner nine-year-old is having
the best moment of his life. ‘Oh my god. I get to use one of
these!’ “And then you pick one up and go, ‘Oh. Why does
this feel so weird? What do I do with it?’ I got complete
stage fright!” And Eddie loved being able to meet up with
JK Rowling to discuss the character but admits he was a little “in awe” of her. He added: “I was lucky enough to meet
her just before we started filming. At that point I was so in
awe of her. I wanted to be all, ‘Lovely to meet you!’ but we
only had an hour so I just went, ‘So, Newt?’ “You can ask her
anything. Any detail from the smallest nuance. She is so in
love with her characters. By that point I’d done so much
work on who Newt was, and it was two people just talking
at each other. It was so helpful.” There was one thing the
father-of-one - who has four-month-old daughter Iris with
his wife Hannah Bagshawe - wanted to perfect for his role
as Newt - the walk.
he 36-year-old reality TV star attributed her career to
social media and admitted that the lack of privacy
could be difficult but insisted she was happy with her
life in the TV interview, which she filmed before she was
tied up by five gun-wielding robbers, who stole millions
worth of jewels from her in her suite in the French capital
earlier this month. Kim told ‘60 Minutes’: “There are pitfalls.
Lack of privacy, loss of privacy. And that’s not for everyone.
For me, I can handle it. I totally attribute my career to social
media.” Speaking about her talents, she added: “It is a talent to have a brand that’s really successful off of getting
people to like you for being you.” Meanwhile, Kim’s older
sister Kourtney, 37, recently revealed the star is still “not
doing great” after her ordeal. Kourtney said: “She’s not
doing great. I think we’re all really still shaken up and I just
- you know, I think she has a big supportive family and I
know that all the traumatic things that we’ve been
through, we get through them together as a family.